1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing cost, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) checks, cash and CareCredit (with a $200 minimum purchase).
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Family Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments with 6 months no interest. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online for the comfort of knowing you’re covered by the time your pet needs to visit the vet.
Highlights of the CareCredit Program:
• Low Monthly Payments
• 6 Months No Interest on Charges
• Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
• No Annual Fee
• Apply easily over the phone at 1-800-365-8295 or online at www.CareCredit.com
Call us or schedule an
Meet with a doctor for
an initial exam.
Put a plan together for